Austin is skilled in content creation including copywriting, blog writing, photography, videography, presentation design, and graphic design. She uses these content production skills to create engaging sharable content for social media channels.
- Has executed large photoshoots from production design to shot lists for magazines, TV News Stations, and various influencer platforms
- Created professional + social photographs for numerous hospitality clients including restaurants and hotels
- Has supplied content to and managed a popular Tumblr Photography Blog called "Oxford College Crawl"
- Skilled in cinematography, b-roll, sound design, editing, and overall video production design
- Graduated from Chapman University's acclaimed film school - Dodge College of Film & Media arts with an emphasis in Digital Media Content Development
- Ability to create short video and web series as a 'one-woman' show
- Experience creating web series, feature films, and short videos
Social Media Management
- Familiarity with the majority of social media platforms and an in-depth understanding of emerging technology & trends
- Experience crafting digital marketing plans and social media strategies (PPC Advertising & Organic) for the Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Yelp, and Twitter accounts of hotel & restaurant clients
- Keyword Research