She grew up in a pre-gentrified South Florida...
and took the first point of escape - studying abroad in Italy during her sophomore year of High school and heading west to Chapman University's film school directly after. She's been in California ever since, except for a quick detour to study Medieval History at Oxford. At Disneyland, she discovered a passion for Hospitality and customer service. Shortly after, she began a career implementing low cost new media/digital marketing strategies to hospitality/ performance venue clients.
She's as obsessed with digital marketing as she is finding the most delicious Turkey Burger and European-style latte (a holdover from her Oxford days). Let's not talk about the sizable amount of fonts she has resting on her computer and the number of graphic design projects she does just for fun.
Other things She does for fun:
- Making Bows (and selling them on Etsy)
- Podcasting about Theme Parks
- Watercolor Painting and Line Drawing
- Running - Half Marathon is next!
- Reading Medieval History Books
- Predicting the Oscars
- Blogging About Hollywood Internships
- Photography (especially of Oxford)
ACHIEVEMENTS & Community Service:
- Creator of The Hollywood Intern Diaries blog; leveraged digital marketing skills to generate over 1 Million lifetime hits, managed a team of 10 contributing writers, and assisted over a thousand students from 9 different countries in securing Entertainment Industry internships (2013-2016)
- Girls Who Code Volunteer Club Facilitator for the 2017-2018 School Year; working towards closing the gender gap in technology and mentoring a group of 15 young girls (4 Hours a Week)
- Running: Founding Member of the Los Angeles Craft Beer Running Club; Finisher in 10k’s
- Account Management
- Branded Content
- Collateral Creation
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service
- Designing Presentations
- Event Planning
- Film/ Digital Production
- Marketing Communications
- Multi-Platform Project Management
- Interviewing Talent/ Casting
- Research & Google Analytics
- Rolling Calls
- Professional Pinterest Pinner
- Production Design
- Public Relations | Pitching
- Social Media Management